TEAM BENDAROD

Sunday, November 29, 2009

BENDAROD FISHING CHARTERS FISHING REPORT SUNDAY NOVEMBER 29, 2009







Capt. Jerry Boaen and myself finally get to fish together after having charters Friday and Saturday.
We headed out from Skidaway about 6am heading to Warsaw Sound and by 9am we had our limit on Reds. We released three that were over the slot and one had already been tagged, after checking the number it was one that I had tagged in July. Between 9am and 11am we were wearing out some Trout. All our fish had been caught on Evolution corks, DOA shrimp and a spinner bait. Capt. Jerry was wearin the fish out on a spinner bait and after I couldn,t stand it any more I had to ask if he had another one that I could use. Trust me that was tough, but Jerry showing some tough love  gave me one to use and I proceded to catch up with him. The water was so clear and the barometer was rising and the fish were turned on. We enjoyed a great day of fellowship and fishing. Life just hardy gets any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment