TEAM BENDAROD

Monday, December 7, 2009

BENDAROD FISHING CHARTERS FISHING REPORT MONDAY DEC 7, 2009


Capt. Jim Edenfield on Vacation today, Started out at Cabbage Island working on a big 8ft High Tide. I couldn,t wait because I knew I was going to beable to get to a spot that I can only get in on a real high tide and Just like on the last big tide I found the Trout bite off the Hook and had my limit in no time. I was using the Evolution Popping cork along with 3 glass beads and a DOA loop knot with about a 32" leader and it was on, between the popping cork and the glass beads I had plenty of noise to sound like a complete school of bait. Do not let big tides keep you from fishing as you will find the the bite can be off the hook as you are able to hit those pools behind the rakes or marsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment